Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dreckitude

I discovered a Top Model marathon of a season I haven't seen yet. I didn't have anything else planned for the day beyond the doctor appointment I already went to so here I am. Watching Top Model. I will probably bust out the Vogue and Elle I haven't finished yet while I'm watching it. I love things about fashion. If I could pick one magazine to be published in it would totally be Vogue.

People are always surprised about that side of me, I guess because a good amount of the time I run around in tank tops and hoodies and jeans or skirts depending on the weather. And I don't look very glam, I know. If I had the means to rock an awesome wardrobe from cool designers I would be all about it. And as I've told several people, all I want out of life is a Burberry trench coat. Well, you know, and other things. But that's up there.

Maybe I could be an unfashioned fashion blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment