Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stagnancy

Lines of the day: Of course I’m happy to hear from you in the same way you’re happy to get a bad fortune in a good fortune cookie, or the other way around.

There has got to be something better then you, then something shaped like love stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

The sound of failure! Or as Kate always used to tell me, Remember: You can't spell failure without U-R-A! I of course didn't bring my computer home to Fargo this weekend but in my defense I knew that I would be too busy imbibing spirits with the fam to get anything else accomplished. So now, here we are. 31 years old and still not bothering to cut a piece of birthday cake when I can just eat it off the container on which it came. But I did get some Christmas shopping done tonight, so thumbs up!

The big 60 page manuscript compiling is still nowhere closer to being finished. Lame-o. I have to say I don't know when I'm going to get a chance to work on it. The truth, she hurts. But I got some good books for my birthday which could provide some inspirational material. That is if I ever finish Anna Karenina.

No comments:

Post a Comment