Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh, sure, I can EASILY do this!

My friend Leah suggested that we participate in National Novel Writing Month. Since I'm tying myself for the titles of "Laziest Writer" and "No, really, I'm going to start doing something with my writing Writer" this seemed like as good a starting point as any. I wrote 1,763 words today; to reach the goal of 50,000 you need to average about 1,666 words a day. (Number irony noted.) I'm working with an idea I've been mulling for honestly years now so it started fairly quickly. I highly doubt it's going to go that smoothly over the course of the entire month so I'm not going to let myself believe that it will.

As I also informed Leah earlier, I ate a huge donut at about 10:30 A.M. and then wasn't as hungry for lunch, but don't want to be a lunch skipper, so I bought a green apple and a bottle of Naked Blue Juice. While eating and drinking these as we worked on the crossword at lunch as we normally do, I looked at the bottle and saw that part of its ingredients were 3 and one fourth apples. Which means in the span of 2 hours I consumed one donut and 4 and one fourth apples.

Advice for the day: I don't recommend doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment