Sunday, November 14, 2010

Productivity!

Word count: 22,195.
Should be at: 23,324.
This puts me only 1,129 short of where I should be; however considering that when I sat down I was at about 6,911 short of where I should be I am quite fine with where I'm at now. And it was a section that I'd been looking forward to writing so it worked better to just sit down and pound out the whole thing. Though it took some time.

I could definitely use a mental health day. Except when you're a temp/waitress those aren't exactly a part of your things that you have access to, so for me a mental health day would be a fake sick day that would also be unpaid. My apartment needs a good couple of hours of final unpacking and I haven't even started decorating. But it was a good weekend, mostly since we all finally got to meet Miss Margaret Jane who was born a month before my own birthday. Perfect! I know that everyone says that the babies in their life are the cutest babies ever, but this baby is a good-looking one. She's not lumpy or wrinkly, just tiny and beautiful and she has great hair already. And she's already had her first snowfall so that's something right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment